Who is Tamannaah Bhatia?
Tamannaah Bhatia was born on 21 December 1989 in Mumbai. Tamannaah ‘s present age is 31 years. Tamannaah is an actor by profession. A lot of it is from South India. And now she is doing a lot of films in Bollywood as well.
Tamannaah ‘s first Bollywood film was “Chand Sa Roshan Face” which was released in 2005. Tamannaah Bhatia has also worked in big films like Bahubali. At one time Tamannaah also dated Virat Kohli. And Tamannaah Bhatia has also dated Pakistani all-rounder Abdul Razak.
|Real Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Nick Name||Milky beauty, tammy|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||21 December 1989|
|Age||32-year-old (Till 2021)|
|School||Will update soon|
|College||Will update soon|
|Qualifications||Will update soon|
|Records/Awards||Will update soon|
|Controversy||Will update soon|
|Mobile number||Will update soon|
|Height||In feet: 5’ 6”|
|Skin Color||Very fair|
|Bra size/burst size/boobs size||34 Inches|
|Waist size||26 Inches|
|Hip size/butt size||36 Inches|
Family members and relatives:
|Father’s Name||Santosh Bhatia|
|Mother’s Name||Rajni Bhatia|
|Brother’s Name||Anand Bhatia|
|Best Friends||Will update soon|
Affairs/Lovers and Marital Status:
|Boyfriend/Husband||Virat Kohli, abdul Razak|
Favorite things and hobbies:
|Favorite color||Red, black|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh khan, salman khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri dixit, kajol|
|Favorite Player||Virat kohli|
|Monthly||2-5 crore rupees (per film)|
|Net worth||Will update soon|
Social media handle:
Interesting facts/ FAQs:
- Does Tamannaah Bhatia drink alcohol? No.
- Does Tamannaah Bhatia Smoke? No.
- tamannaah Belongs to a Punjabi Family.
- tamannaah danced in an annual function at her school at the age of 13, seeing that a director offered her a role in the film.
- A lot of people feel that tamannaah has come from a South Indian film, but her career started with a Hindi film which was “Chand Sa Roshan Aankhen”.
- tamannaah has also worked at Prithvi Theater in Mumbai.
- Tamannaah was also seen in Abhijeet Sawan’s music video Joker was released in 2005.