Ullu app is India’s famous video app. Many web series of Ullu app are famous worldwide. Ullu has many famous series like “charmsukh”, “palang Tod” and “hotspot”. Recently ullu has launched its new series named ” Games of Karma.” This series of ullu is based on dark fantasies.
As soon as Ullu launched the first episode of this series, people liked it very much. That’s why ullu is now launching the episodes of Hotspot frequently. In this post, we share the list of all the episodes of the hotspot series. Also, we share the cast, actresses real names of these web series. You can watch all the episodes of games of karma only on the official ullu app.
All Games of karma ullu web series name list 2022
Here is the complete list of ullu web series games of karma episode lists with their cast, actress real names.
1. Kabristan Games of Karma (Episode 1)
- Jeetu Shastri (Farook).
- Pratima Kannan (Sultana).
- Sujail Khan (Majid).
- Shakil Warsi (Majid’s Father).
- Vicky Singh (Abdul).
- Rajiv (Abdul’s Father).
- Laxman Sign (Qasim).
- Jayesh Kosambia (Salim).
- Kapil Batra (Reheman).
- Harjeet Walia (Mehmood).
- Rohit Wattal (Iqbal).
2. Kachra ullu web series (Episode 2)
- Rahil Azam (Rajat).
- Arina Dey (Sneha).
- Onkar Das Manikpuri (Kachre wala).
- Hunny Singh Pahwa (Anuj).
3. Happy Birthday ullu web series cast (Episode 3)
- Gyan Prakash (Paritosh).
- Hitushree Zharbade (Anjali).
- Priyanshi Raghuvanshi (Wife 1).
- Sushmita Sahela (Wife 2).
- Dheeraj Miglani (Husband 1).
- Sunil (Husband 2).
- Yuktiv Sharma (Paritosh’s Son).
- Vikram (Servant).
- Hetal Yadav (Pramila).
4. Games of Karma BDSM (Episode 4)
- Hiten Tejwani (Sikander Oberoi).
- Swatti Bakshi (Swati Khanna).
- Aparna Mendies (Nancy).
- Afzal Khan (Inspector Khan).
5. Sangeet ullu web series cast (Episode 5)
- Praveen Hingonia (Pandit Brij Mohan).
- Kenisha Bhardwaj (Sujata).
Disclaimer: The above details are sourced from various Online reports. The website does not guarantee the 100% accuracy of the figures. All Images used in this post are from Youtube, Instagram & Google Images, and Credit Goes to their Respective Owners. Contact Us at this Email “[email protected]” for Credit or Removal of these Images.
Note: Bollywoodhindi.in does not aim to promote or condone piracy. Piracy is a crime and is considered a severe offense under the Copyright Act of 1957. According to the Indian copyright act, an attempt to commit, aid, support, or counsel an act of piracy will be punishable with up to 3 years of imprisonment and up to a ₹2,00,000 fine.